Sunday, July 25, 2010

My Hair Journey


This picture was taken in Maui in November of last year. This was when I decided to grow my hair out with the help and opinions of others. My hair was in an A-line so it was a lot shorter in the back.
This picture was taken about 2 weeks ago. As you can see it has grown quite a bit and I can actually put it in a pony tail. Six years ago I grew my hair out almost this long for my wedding and cut it shortly after. Prior to that my hair was this long in 8th grade. I am really enjoying it and can't wait until it's even longer! I haven't even been tempted to cut it. Hopefully someday, I can be sexy. My theory on that is girls with short hair are generally pretty cute and to have short hair, you have to have an outgoing personality. You don't see many shy girls with short hair. But I can't think of a lot of women that I would categorize as "sexy" with short hair, besides Hallie Berry. But women with long beautiful hair often get categorized as sexy. Some of them don't even have cute faces but that doesn't seem to matter. So hopefully someday, I can be sexy. How's that for a random rant? :)

6 comments:

Lindsay Henderson said...

Bah ha ha you crack me up!!! It's good thing I have long hair to hide my dog face!! Hehe, we need to hang out again!! I laughed sooo hard the other night you girls are my type of fun!! Oh and for the record you're sexy with short hair!! I like it shoulder length on you:)

Amberly said...

your latest style is super cute! it looks great on you... and sexy comes from how you act, crazy... not your hair!!

Tara @ FabulouslyCrafty said...

I think your sexy!!! I remember when you had long hair :) and the big bangs too

So, I cannot wait for long hair, and am getting extentions, you could do that to see how you like it long? Either buy the clipins or have them put in :)

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

LOL! sexy isn't about your hair silly!

Cammy Patton said...

Funny :) I think no matter how long my hair gets I'll always be a little too dorky to appear sexy :) I love the long hair - i think you can pull of both long and short and probably still have the personality for sexy.

Anna Beal said...

BTW Love the hair theory! And Kendra you are a sexy mama no matter the length of your locks.