Monday, August 16, 2010

Ah Outlet Stores...


Ok I am a total nerd but I am so excited about these deals that I got from the Carter's outlet store and Osh Kosh. Spent $100 total and got clothes for fall and next summer. Here's the list of the loot.
Katelyn:
-1 hooded sweater
-1 pair of khakis
-2 long sleeve shirts
-1 short sleeve shirt
-2 shorts
-3 pair of socks
Preston:
-2 short sleeve shirts
-2 pair of shorts
-2 pair or jeans
-2 long sleeve shirts
-1 pair of jammies
-2 hooded sweaters
Isn't that crazy? I love it! Went with my good friend Kaysha, and had a really good time. Then we went to Burger King to eat and let the kids play. That was super fun until some little Mexican girl started peeing right above my head, felt something wet on my arm and luckily jumped out of the way. Her parents, bless their little hearts, thought it would be acceptable to just clean the floor with napkins and not bother going up to clean or telling anyone since they don't speak English. They did say sorry for pee landing on me, which was nice. So I told the manager but the line was too long for them to do anything about it for the time. SICK!!! For those of you who are my friend on facebook, about 2 months ago, at a different Burger King, Preston went up dry and came down the slide soaked in some other kids' pee. What the crap? Seriously done with Burger King play places. Still so excited about my deals though!!

7 comments:

Cammy Patton said...

Gross gross gross... I am so sorry. That sounds like a dreadful experience. Don't you think Carls JR always smells like pee too?
And on a positive note - cute clothes - great deals - congrats! :)

The Kelly Variety said...

I'm a little sick now!

On a positive note - Nice clothes!

No really, that was sick.

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

OH you need to hit the outlets in park city! fun fun!!!

Rendi said...

I was always so mean because my boys didn't even know what it was like to play at fast food restaurants. I just can't get past the gross and scary things that happen in them. Too bad everyone wasn't as conscious of hygiene! Cute clothes though...I want an adult shopping spree where I lay out my wares like that!

Anna Beal said...

Oh my gosh...I can't believe the "pee"! What the Heck?!! Maybe its a sign we need to find another "thing" for our kids to play on. What a great deal...so jealous.

Cammy Patton said...

Alright, we totally need to hang out. I am crazy busy unpacking right now but e-mail me and I'll give you my number so we can plan something. Do it -for your country!

Cammy Patton said...

Okay, so I'am a dork and I am sorry this is my third comment on you blog... creepy :) but I forgot to give you my email address -
camlaka@yahoo.com
The End - no more comments I promise.