Sunday, November 21, 2010

Katelyn Riley




I remember being pregnant with this little girl and I was overjoyed. I remember being 20 years old and not being able to get pregnant with this girl and I thought my life was over(ha ha, hindsight is 20/20). I had a laparascopic surgery and was pregnant within a week. This little girl is so smart, and so very sassy. She is in preschool now and loving it, and I am loving my time with Preston. Anyone that has been around her knows that she can throw fits with the best of them, we are working on it, and she is getting better. This girl talks about Jesus all the time and how she misses him. She is sensitive to other's feelings and will cry when I cry. She loves her little brother and is learning how to get him to trade toys by offering him another one so she can have the one she wants. She will sing at the top of her lungs in any public place and I just laugh. I love her to pieces and am so grateful heavenly father sent her to our home.

No comments: