Thursday, January 29, 2009

We're home!

We got released today! Hip hip horray! It's kind of bitter sweet because when Preston was at the hospital I knew that he was okay because the machines and nurses told me so. Well now it is up to me to see if he is improving and that's a little scary. And now I am back to reality with dishes and laundry to catch up on. It feels really good to be home though. We are very blessed. Thank you for all the support. We love you guys. Preston has been smiling and cooing all afternoon.

8 comments:

Sabrina said...

Yay! Good to hear! let me know if you need anything. I think this baby is staying put until Monday.

Amberly said...

welcome home! hope the little guy continues to improve.

JoAnn said...

Horray!! I am glad everyone is home and have fun with the laundry!

Julia said...

What?! Stephen told me today that he took care of all of that while you were gone!

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

whew! so glad you are home on and on the mend.

The Peery Family said...

So glad you are home! Our prayers are with you.

Michelle Burk said...

Great News!! Give little Preston a kiss from us.
Things should only get better from now on.

Mary Callister said...

Preston is such a darling baby. One can feel his sweet spirit as you hold him. He was so darling and happy that the nurses all fell in love with his sweet disposition. Sorry I haven't written much, not much of a blogger, never have been, never will be - ha ha.