Sunday, February 1, 2009

My dirty little Secret...

Here is my dirty little secret..I keep my house very clean for the most part, but Katelyn's closet has become the dumping zone for anything and everything. Since Preston is sick and we can't go out, I have been keeping busy. Here is what I did today.
Before

AfterPreston's room has become the toy room and it has been driving me crazy.

Katelyn's latest thing is she takes off her shirt, all the time. A couple of weeks ago I made the mistake of closing my eyes during the prayer in Sacrament meeting, I heard a chuckle and there was Katelyn, topless.

For those of you that haven't seen my house, I threw in a picture of Preston's room. It's my favorite room in the house. The lady that lived here before painted the whole room, including the ceiling (it has clouds on it).

2 comments:

JoAnn said...

That is hilarious about Katelyn without a shirt in church, I wish I could have been sitting behind you while that was happening so i could be the first one to laugh. Ahh, oh BTW Good Work, clean freak! Come do my closets as soon as you can :)

Michelle Burk said...

Looks good! Doesn't it feel good when something gets cleaned out? Love it.