Thursday, February 19, 2009

Careful for what you wish for...


Okay so I guess I am obsessed with Blogging now. I always look for things to blog about. Well just today while I was in the shower I was wishing I had a funny story to share. Low and Behold... 10 minutes later I walked in while Katelyn was putting on my mascara. I put Preston in the stroller and let Katelyn take him around the "town." His butt hit the bar and for some reason the stitch came out and it broke. How bizarre. I love my kids!

7 comments:

Amy Michelle said...

K I know I so need to update my blog and I still need to return your dishes and I also need to go see Sabrina's baby....I am sure gonna miss you guys

Kami Satterlee said...

hahaha I love her!She is so my kind of girl, you can't go shop without your mascara;)

The Kelly Variety said...

Here's the question, By taking the picture of her does she think it is okay to get into make-up now? I've wondered because I do have some good pictures, but I'm not sure the NO message I meant to send got across to them!

How was the movie?

The Hansen's said...

I love the little 'eyelash' streaks she's got goin' on. Pretty good attempt cutie! It's funny, just when you feel like your life is just too booring, something pops up to give it a good jolt.

Leslie said...

That's pretty funny. I've found that usually, with a two-year-old, there's ALWAYS something blog-worthy! :)

JoAnn said...

i love your cute kids, and prestons squishy body smashed into that stroller is hilarous!! Kiss them both for Aunt JoAnn

The Nielsons said...

Ha Ha! Boy do i look forward to those days (or maybe not). I also love your descriptions of the family members. You are too funny!