Monday, February 2, 2009

Katelyn Meets Gravity

Katelyn's latest trick is to take flying leaps from all sorts of things around the house: couches, tables, chairs, etc. For some reason, when you throw Julia into the mix, Katelyn's distance diminishes but the fun factor for Kiki goes up dramatically. In the video, Katelyn's rocking it to one of her favorite vocalists, Patrick Stump from Fall Out Boy. I heard from someone that Donny Osmond provided the voice for the robot. It's not "Puppy Love", but it's work. On a side note, we found out today that Katelyn's a biter. Warn your children. I'm just glad Julia was current on her tetanus shots.

4 comments:

Julia said...

Yeah, I'd heard DO was the voice of the robot too. So now we have two sources that have "heard" it, so it has be true. Oh yeah, and who said I was current on my tetanus shots??? I haven't been feeling well today. I may be making a trip to the doctor tonight. That's going to be awkward telling him I was bitten by a 2 year old.

Julia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Croslands said...

That was a pretty funny video.

I'm so glad that Preston is doing well. That was so scary.

JoAnn said...

so I just now noticed your wedding picture of stephen sticking his finger up your nose. . . HILARIOUS how did i miss that before, anyway, so cute so fun, we love katy bug and S.P. ;)