Monday, February 9, 2009

You're a Stinker Bug

So I went over to my friend's house for a play date. A Katelyn's friend Hallie, runs in and says that Katelyn took her diaper off. So I rush into the room and Katelyn is sitting on this little tiny potty that is for a baby alive doll. She missed and peed on my friend's carpet. Then she comes out and brags that she went pee pee in the little potty. Awesome. Then we get home and she takes off her diaper and hands it to me (which she regularly does after she pees) and I find a puddle of pee all over her stool. When I confronter her she ran off and yelled, "You're a stinker bug." Nice.

3 comments:

Kami Satterlee said...

hahahaha I love that we all cheered her on and congratulated her on her achievement of going on the potty even though it was about 2 inches off the ground and made for a butt the size of an orange!haha Don't worry about my carpet pretty sure my daughter pees her pants and I watch it drain onto my carpet every day;) So glad you came cant wait til next week!

Leslie said...

That's pretty funny. Sounds like you have a a lively child on your hands. I love it! It'll make for some entertaining stories on your blog!

JoAnn said...

i love satterlees comment, the but the size of an orange. the adventures of mothering a two year old, it just gets better all the time