Thursday, February 5, 2009

Preston's a Pig



Okay so I bought the kids towels for Christmas. I bought a green frog and a pink pig with the intent that Katelyn would have the pink one and Preston would have the green one. Well for some odd reason Katelyn decided Preston is the pig. For the life of me I can't figure out how she came up with it. :)

ON A SIDE NOTE: Preston was on steroids to help with the flammatory in his lungs and I found out he gained 1 pound in 1 week. I guess steroids make you hungry. Yowzas.

ON ANOTHER SIDE NOTE: I lost 5 pounds. So now I am 7.5 lbs lighter than I was when I got pregnant. Yippee.

4 comments:

Jefferson & ReNae said...

They are so cute. Congrats Kendra. Isn't that a great feeling? Have a great day.

Lindsay Henderson said...

Oh the heck are you!! I haven't seen you in years! Your family is adorable!

Rendi said...

Kendra- I didn't even know Preston was in the hospital! I hope he is okay. This is coming late- what a rotten neighbor I am! Please forgive me and let me know if you need anything- I can cook!

Joni said...

Cute kids!! and p.s. I did call you back, twice, but there was no answer. :(