Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My Kids are Geniuses Part II

Okay, funny things are happening at the Nicolaysen house. A couple of days ago I decided that now would be a good time to start prepping Katelyn for Easter. So we read a book about Easter eggs and I proceed to tell her about the Easter Bunny. Well she definately caught on quick. I told her one time and Stephen came in the room and she told him all about the easter bunny. Then she was so excited, she woke up the next morning and came into the living room and said, "The Easter Bunny's awake, where's my candy?"

I was taking a shower and she came in and told me, "Buddy Boy's awake." That's what we call Preston, I love it. I couldn't think of where we got that from. When Katelyn was watching My Friends Tigger and Pooh I realized that is what Tigger says all the time.

Just today we were talking about seriously potty training Katelyn. If we sit her on the toilet she will go, but I can't figure out how to get her to go before she does in her diaper. Anywho, she heard us talking and thought there was a potty TRAIN. She said, "Okay, this is great! I'll go get dressed." Ha ha.

1 comment:

JoAnn said...

potty TRAIN, I love it, maybe we call both put our girls on it and they'll come back potty trained?!!!