Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Interested?

Before I became a wife and a mother I was a huge adrenaline junky, and in my heart I still am. I have been sky diving, white water rafting, cliff jumping, and before I die I will go para sailing. Well I stumbled upon this idea and Stephen said yes, which suprised me but hey I'm running with it. Now I just need someone who is as crazy as I am to join me. Are you interested? http://www.zipidaho.com/

On another note. Stephen, Julia, and I are participating in a fun yet grueling activity. Apparently it is the cool thing to do right now in our ward, we are doing the couch to 5k event. So far so good, thought I would post it to hold us accountable. I hope to acquire a love for running. Stephen thinks we should race in a real 5k and make it into a bet, I am smarter than that because boys are just naturally faster.

8 comments:

Tawsha said...

Lets totally do it!!!!!!

The Harwood Family said...

Look what I started! All of weight watchers and now it seems like a lot of people in the ward have taken up running! It's pretty fun. Good luck! You're using the podcast off of i-tunes I hope...it works pretty good.

Kami Satterlee said...

I'm totally in also! That sounds like a lot of fun.

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

hmmmm haven't heard about the couch to 5k thing?? what is that? :)

The Nielsons said...

You would love para sailing!! i have done it at three different places and had so much fun and even David who is scared of heights and a little phobic about just a parachute and rope holding him up had a great time. i haven't tried zip lining yet but that sounds great too so i'm in for it. In regards to running, I would love to buddy up with you. i have been going 4 miles once a week but we could go however much you want.

Taylor and Heidi Moore said...

I would be interested in running/jogging with you. Although I am much more of a walker, I hate running, but it would be good for me, I am wanting to lose some weight and get in better shape...

Cammy Patton said...

I have done zip lining before - though I don't think it was as high or went on for such a great distance - but best of luck! I am kind of a chicken in my old age :) but if I were going to be in town longer I may have taken you up on that. Good luck with the 5 K.

Brittainy Nelson said...

hey remember that good old day when we jumped off the bridge and got tickets?? hahahahaha gotta love that! It looks fun! Have you been bungee jumping yet? Thats one thing i have yet to do.. wanna go??