Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Katelyn's Updates




Katelyn got her hair cut yesterday. We took about 2-3 inches off although you can't really tell by the pictures. She sat so still and was so quiet, it was kind of unusual. She is officially POTTY TRAINED!!! We are so excited. I was inspired by her cousin Jayla getting potty trained that I figured it was time to bite the bullet. She hasn't had an accident for the last 3 days. She keeps telling everyone that she gets to go on a "potty train" so we are going to take her on a train ride. She is already so lucky. I have never been on a train ride, so it should be lots of fun. Preston is working on getting his 2 front teeth in. We all have some type of sickness, it's good times.

4 comments:

Angela said...

She is a sweetheart of a girl.

I am really writing...FAST because we are heading out of town NOW. I am sorry that your family is sick. bummer. Don't worry about subbing for me at all. I found someone who would do it for both weeks...less complicated. But don't worry-I'll get you next time. Get well fast. see you when we get back.

The Kelly Variety said...

Thanks for commenting Kendra. I never did say what I did do to Halle so I commented about that also.
Congrats on the Potty training, that is one exciting day I hope to have soon!!

Rendi said...

Yeah for Katelyn! Potty training is good and her hair looks cute!

JoAnn said...

Yes, I am glad Jayla inspired you since you know I worked so HARD on it!! Ha :) Katelyn is a doll isn't she. Take care