Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Runner's High

I have never been a runner, although I am aspiring to be one. Not a major one, just a minor one. I wussed out on moving to week four of my couch to 5k program, so I just did week 3 again. I was listening to Christina Aguilera and BAM! My legs started moving faster than they ever have in my entire life, I could breathe, and I was smiling! I loved it. I even ran more than they told me to. I was having a loser day today, in my pajamas all day, frusterated for no apperant reason, and this just popped me out of it. Too bad it's 10 pm now. Well anyways, I like it a lot, and I am looking forward to the next time.

3 comments:

The Harwood Family said...

That's what happened to me! I love it now. It's still hard, but every time I'm done I feel so good!

Kami Satterlee said...

Way to go! That is awesome that you started running, call me and let's go!

richandbetsy said...

You have inspired me to start this program as well! I just started it today and my legs feel like jello, but I felt great doing it!
Betsy