Saturday, October 29, 2011

Pregnancy Pics




So people keep giving me "compliments" on this pregnancy. Like, "You look so much better this time around than you did before." "Probably because your hair was so short and this time it's not." Or, "You're so cute, you must be due any day! No?" Gotta love it. Oh and shout out to the guy that tried to "pop" my stomach with his fork tonight at dinner. Nice one. I attempted to take some "sexy" shots with my friend. I realize I am wearing a dress with no sleeves, no g's were harmed in the making of these photos and no I do not dress like that everyday. And yes, fat people do look better in black and white. So there you go.

2 comments:

Cammy Patton said...

You're funny - and you look awesome. Seriously a guy tried to poke you with a fork? People are dumb. Love the photo of Preston laying on your belly.

Debi said...

You look great Kendra! I'm sorry people say stupid things to pregnant ladies but the fork? He needs a kick to the gonads! Your kids look so cute and TOO grown up! I'm glad you will have another sweet baby to cuddle. A. Debi