Sunday, January 3, 2010

Love a good deal






So we just got family pictures with my in-laws done. I was freaking out because my Mother-in-law wanted to get like a poster sized picture made. I was on the hunt for a black modest sexy dress. I searched everywhere and was mentally prepared to spend $100. Stephen even okayed it, which is a high amount for him. Any who, a couple days before the picture I went back to the mall to try on this dress that was $140. We asked the saleswoman at Dillards if there were any dresses under $100 and she insisted that there were not, snottily. Well I walked a 100 feet behind her and found this beauty for $37.00. What what!!!! It was originally $120. Man I love a good deal. Also included some pictures of my kids working the camera. Katelyn's dress had an overcoat but she refused to wear it until we actually left. Stink bug!

6 comments:

Kami Satterlee said...

Love it love it love it!

The Kelly Variety said...

You look Great! Why be a sales person if you hate people???

Cammy Patton said...

Wow - that's an awesome dress! It's looks great! I hope that family pictures went well - those can be so stressful -

The Nielsons said...

You look fabulous! Way to go on the good deal...and of course your kids are cuties. Um, where is Steven's picture? Is he not picture worthy? :)

Whit said...

love the dress!

Amberly said...

the dress is great, but your hair looks fantastic! I'm loving your last post- it's easy to doubt whether we're doing the best we can with our kids, but you're right... we're right where we're supposed to be with just the right kids.