Monday, June 21, 2010

Candy Anyone?


Okay anyone that has been to my house has seen my dirty little secret. I am addicted to sugar, among other things. I don't think I can go to a grocery store or gas station without buying something. So here is a picture of my stash. I eat a little every day and I quite enjoy it. I justify it by saying if I didn't have it then I would be buying and eating a whole candy bar and this way I am just getting my little fix. Baa haa. Oh and this is not including the Costco sized Rice Krispie treats, Gushers, and Fruit by the Foot. Yikes.

3 comments:

Cammy Patton said...

A fellow sugar addict. I like it!

The Kelly Variety said...

I think you come by it honestly, Mike claims it is in the Callister genes and he. . . I mean you can't help it. On top of that, being a Mom makes you need sugar to be extra sweet or something like that.

Anna Beal said...

I love that when I come over I can enjoy sharing your "little" stash!