Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day





My cute step sisters gave me this idea for Father's Day 3 years ago and I continued my little traditon. Stephen and the grandpa's got some custom made cards, luggage tags with pictures of the kids on them and t-shirts and hats that say "Worlds greatest bla bla bla." Hee hee. I was not really a good wife yesterday, Stephen doesn't eat breakfast so I couldn't do that, and I didn't make one meal. Oops. But I did mow the lawn for him on Saturday so hopefully that counts for something. He is such a great father and my children and I are so blessed to have him. I am so thankful that they will be able to grow up with a Father figure in the home who can give them the unconditional love that they need and rear them in righteousness. We are truly blessed.

No comments: