Saturday, April 4, 2009

Firsts at the Nicolaysens...

We have had some firsts in our house. Katelyn is being potty trained. She has done really well accept for today. But she is excited to be in "Big girl underwear". To get her to go we have to pretend that we are going to and she says, no me, and runs to the toilet. Oh today I was using the ladies room and Katelyn said, "Stand up, I need to wipe your bum." Nice.

Preston rolled over when only Stephen was looking about a week ago and hasn't since. I have been trying every single day and the moment I am not in the room, he rolls over. I'm jealous if you can't tell.

And for me, as some of you may know, I started weight watchers. I found out today that so far I have lost over 6 pounds. I have never lost weight besides baby weight. So now I am 12.5 pounds lighter than I was when I got pregnant. What What!!!

1 comment:

JoAnn said...

Good job on the diet!! We had so much fun with you guys last week. I hope you can come up again soon. See you at the easter parties.