Saturday, April 11, 2009

Shout out to Stephen...

Today I went to a baby shower, I took Preston and left Katelyn home with Stephen. When I got home, this was revealed to me...


Stephen cleaned out and organized our hall closet!!! Yes you heard right. I am flabbergasted (if that's really a word) And he was watching Katelyn. If you remember my post about my bad closet keeping, this one was so bad I wouldn't even post a picture. Now everything has it's place. Thank you so much Stephen. This would have never gotten done without you. I love you so very much!!!

4 comments:

Julia said...

Who would have thought?! Kendra...you need to leave Stephen home with Katelyn more often!!!

Tawsha said...

What a good husband! Dont you love when they suprise you like that? You are welcome to come and visit anytime you would like. I am getting lots of use out of my nursing cover. Her name is pronounced Mckarlee(M-Car-lee).

The Hunt's said...

What!?? Seriously?! Does he hire out? Love this. Just love this, absolutely love this. I have to figure out a way to have Wade read this without telling him to read it...

Anna Beal said...

I LOVE a hubby that helps out with the house work.