Monday, April 27, 2009

Fun at the Zoo

We went to the Boise Zoo with my good friend Kaysha and her son William. We are movin' on up because now we have giraffes and lions at the zoo. What what! We had a great time, here are our pictures in reverse order, thanks blogger! Poor 1 year old Willaim wondered what duck poo tasted like and we caught him a little too late. Yikes.
Katelyn to William: Let's sword fight, woh woh woh. (My best impression of sword noises. Hee hee)Katelyn feeding the baby ducks. She is fearless. I had to tell her several times to stay back from the hissing geese.

Preston just hanging out, William is in the background.

When Katelyn saw this picture she said, "The lion said roar to me." Fact: He was yawning.



Katelyn with the Giraffes, I personally was really excited for these.

5 comments:

The Kelly Variety said...

I guess you can call yourself a true blogger, one that doesn't forget their camera when going to the Zoo! I was excited to see the Giraffe's too, they actually were out side and looked at you!

Taylor and Heidi Moore said...

That's so fun! I want to go again now that they have the giraffes outside. Last time we went they were inside.

Anna Beal said...

Looks like you all had a good time!

Cammy Patton said...

I love the lion picture! I'll have to hit the zoo before we head out of here - the new additions look fun.

Rendi said...

That sounds like a blast! It's been a couple of years since we have been. The boys really want to go to the museums over there too.