Thursday, August 13, 2009

Can't believe it's been 5 years...




On August 14, 2004 we were married for time. I was 19 and he was 20.

On July 15, 2005 we bought our first home.

On August 16, 2005 we were married for eternity.

In May 2006 Stephen graduated Magna Cum Late with a double major in History and Political Science and Kendra quit her job to stay home.
On August 25, 2006 our daughter Katelyn Riley was born.
On October 30, 2008 our son Stephen Preston was born.
We've had some really good times and a couple of road bumps along the way, but life is really treated us well. Oh how I love this man!!!
Tonight we are off to dinner, a movie, and a hotel suite for some much needed time alone. Shout out to Carl and Pam for watching our kids. I can't wait. I even shaved my legs! HA!

6 comments:

Amberly said...

look out stephen... she shaved her legs!! you know what that means... you're gettin' lucky!

Leslie said...

The above comment was from me. . . Leslie. I was signed in under Jim's name by accident. Although, I'm sure he'll send you his congrats as well. :)

Angela said...

Happy Happy Anniversary!

Cammy Patton said...

Shaving of the legs is always great news at my house. Congratulations of 5 years!

The Nielsons said...

Great accomplishments! Have a fabulous anniversary!

JoAnn said...

WOW, shaving your legs, you must really love him!! Hope it was a good gettaway!!