Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Last minute trip to Utah...

I took a last minute trip to Utah to see my old step siblings that I haven't seen in over 10 years. Stephen came really last minute, he decided to come 45 minutes before we left, and boy we are glad he did. We had a great time laughing and crying and remembering old times.

Okay sad, I stole this picture from my friend Brittainy's face book page and this is how it turned out. But we met for lunch at the Olive Garden and it was so nice to catch up with her and her husband.

Katelyn and Rachel hit it off right away. When we were leaving Katelyn said, "Oh I forgot, I need to give my friend loves." Like her pants low riding? Mom forgot to pack a belt.

Chad and his girls, Heather, Mandi, Katelyn, Kendra and Stephen

Chad, Heather, Kendra, and Mandi. I did see Ricki another brother, but I didn't bring my camera and I am too impatient to wait for them to email me. I also got to see my old step mom. It was so much fun and I hope to keep in contact with all of them.

3 comments:

Cammy Patton said...

I bet that was a fun reunion! I was just talking to Jed the other day about "friends" and how it was sad that you and I didn't get to know each other sooner because we are incredible individuals and could have enjoyed each other completely :) I think you're great! Here's to moving back to Idaho sooner than later :)

Kami Satterlee said...

Could you be any more busy this summer?!! Hello where did my partner in crime go??!!

Anonymous said...

I Love this pic. I already have it up in my house!