Saturday, August 29, 2009

All in an hour...

In an hours time we... Made a slide out of a changing table and pad.
Played the piano Nicolaysen style. Everyone wants to sit on Mom's lap. It doesn't look like it in the picture, but Preston did enjoy it.

Did what's known in the Callister family as either "airplane" or "superman". And I thought Mom's didn't have time to work out.

Katelyn got the confidence to stand all the way up on Mom's hands. Preston didn't want to be left out so he crawled in for the picture. After that we had baths, snacks, and we are off to read some books and go to bed. I love being a mom!
We had an AWESOME time in McCall with Stephen's family. Of course I suck and forgot my camera once again, so I am awaiting pictures of boating and Katelyn's birthday. More to come!!

6 comments:

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

looks like fun time over there! love your hair too! looks good lightened up! :)

Leslie said...

Looks like fun to me. . . and a good workout! :)

Cammy Patton said...

What a fun little mother you are!

Anna Beal said...

What a fun hour!

Croslands said...

I'm glad you love it. You are also so darn good at it. Looks like your children have it made.

Rendi said...

I need to come over- is the airplane flying for fat people like me?!!!