Monday, September 7, 2009

McCall







Okay I finally got some pictures of McCall. It was such a fun vacation, it was so relaxing. We played a lot of games and watched old movies and went on several walks. Katelyn turned three while we were there and we celebrated her birthday. We also did a family talent show where Stan played the trumpet, Bret sung, Jenn played the guitar and sung, and I did a rendition of "My Thighs." Thanks to all my wonderful aunts for writing and performing that at a reunion, I have used it several times and it always gets laughs. We went boating for a full day and I stayed behind the boat on a tube for probably 2 hours. Katelyn was also brave enough to go with me and she was hilarious. She had a great time and even said, "I love this so much!" What a great trip, I am such a lucky girl!

1 comment:

Cammy Patton said...

I want to hear a rendition of "My Thighs" :) Sounds funny. Your baby is starting to look like a little boy. Look at all that hair! Hope things are going great! Love ya!