Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Faulty Products

I hate it when I buy a product and it fails. I used to just cut my losses and be annoyed with the company. Not any more. Now if I am sold a faulty product I call the 800# of the company and give them the chance to make it right. I don't do it dishonestly to get free product, only to replace the product that failed. I bought some jeans from the Gap for $60, they started to fall apart. I went to the store, emailed, called and got the run around everytime, so I wrote into the Corporate address, and got a coupon for jeans!!! I am so pleased that they do care about customers. Just wanted to give them a positive shout out. Also one to Lee Read. My wedding ring kept splitting at the bottom. They really fixed it this time without me having to ask them because they recognized it wasn't my fault. I am so glad this is over and ended positively.

2 comments:

Anna Beal said...

So frustrating when you spend hard earned $$ on crappy stuff. I'm glad you get to replace your jeans. That would tick me off.

Anna Beal said...

I wonder if Buckle would do that???