Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Dance Class and French Fries

Okay this picture just makes me laugh. I was on the computer and suddenly it got very quiet, so I came to investigate. This is what I found. Preston in heaven. He has a nugget in each hand shoving both in his mouth and is surrounded by french fries. Good thing Katelyn didn't eat all of her dinner.
Katelyn started dance today with Miss Kami. Her class is a mixture of ballet, jazz, and tap. She did such an awesome job. I was so proud of her. Her teacher does a great job and I am sure that she is going to love it. She kept laughing and checking herself out in the mirror. When we got home we did some of our moves for dad. I reminded Katelyn of one, and she said, "You did that bad, you need to do it like this." She has such a funny yet sassy attitutude. I am in trouble.

Tomorrow we are off to San Fransisco to see my Aunt Robyn. My grandma graciously agreed to go with us to help me on the flight. We leave our house at 6:30 am, wish me luck!

3 comments:

Kami Satterlee said...

Katelyn is such a sassy dancer and I love everything about it!haha I'm so jealous you're going to San Fran, I've never been, always wanted too. I bet that place is fabulous for People watching....or gay watching even better:)

The Nielsons said...

What a great choice of food Preston and a great talent to pursue Katelyn. Your kids are too cute!

Anna Beal said...

Looks like so much fun!