Monday, September 21, 2009

Six Flags

While we were in California, I got to choose something fun that I wanted to do. So I did a little research and found a Six Flags an hour away. There were dolphins, whales, giraffes, elephants, lions, fun rides for adults and kids. It was like everything rolled into one. I was so excited. My uncle watched Preston all day and my aunt took Katelyn for most of the time so I could go on some fun rides with my cousin. Katelyn with Sylvester. She didn't know who he was but she was still excited!Look carefully at the elephant, he is holding a man in there!
Katelyn threw the biggest fit of her life on the car ride there. Her eyes are proof with the bags, this was right after the dolphin show started.

This was one of the roller coasters that I rode on a couple of times. I wanted to take a picture to remind me that I am still kind of cool. Although I did feel sick after a lot of rides, I can't take the G force since having kids. Stay tuned for pictures of the beach and to see me in a swim suit. Woot woot. I know you are so excited.

3 comments:

D'Neill said...

It looks like you had a great trip!

Cammy Patton said...

I hear six flags is so much fun! We actually live close to one now so we'll have to head over sometime. Come and visit - you can go with us now that your a professional :)

Anna Beal said...

That "force thing" is totally the same with me! I used to LOOOOVE coasters. I went on some with my husband last year and almost DIED!! Never again. :)