Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Beach

Okay so I love this picture of Preston. He has had his tounge out constantly but I can never capture it right. That is totally a trait from my side of the family, thanks to my dad. I used to also do it as a child, I think it's adorable. Preston reminds me of a puppy. Constantly has his tounge out, crawls on all fours, throws up and then tries to eat it, begs for food, drools constantly, you get the concept. I love that kid.


Katelyn trying desperately to get away.

So I am not biased. I love both my children equally. The only difference is Katelyn knows how to walk and nearly refused to pose for pictures. Preston on the other hand, didn't have a choice. We had a great time at the beach. Preston loved the water and kept trying to get away from us to go to it. Katelyn loved the sand, she kept finding "friends" to play with. Usually I don't like to get dirty but that day I played like a kid. We threw sand on eachother and built a sand castle and buried one another. It was really quite fun and relaxing to not worry about the mess.

4 comments:

Kami Satterlee said...

Excuse me...we ar talking about your kids at the moment, check out that sexy mama! Damn girl what's your name!!!;)haha

The Nielsons said...

Absolutely love the black and white effect! Looks like a great time and good for you to get down and dirty :)

richandbetsy said...

Woo hot mama!! I might be brave enough next summer to get into my swimsuit, you look great!

Cammy Patton said...

Preston is so dang cute! I love the rolls - and I must agree with the swimsuit comments - you're lookin' good!