Saturday, December 19, 2009

Home-Made Hair Cuts







Home-made hair cuts at the Nicolaysen house!! Stephen cuts his own hair, he has since I have known him. So anywho, he cut his hair today, then tonight we cut Preston's hair. Katelyn was feeling a little left out. I told her I would take her somewhere and she said she wanted me to do it. So I did, and it actually looks pretty cute, if I do say so myself. We probably took 3 inches off. Buddy is bald, it will take a while for me to get used to it, he's still pretty cute though. I couldn't get him to pose for the camera, Katelyn is a champ.

3 comments:

Amberly said...

they look great... nice job!! at-home haircuts used to scare me to death, but they turn out alright and are so much cheaper!

Croslands said...

Woa, I'm not that brave but you did a great job. Cutting cute baby boys heads always makes them look older. We got your Christmas card and I love it.

Rendi said...

Good job...I tried that when the boys were little. Good thing hair grows fast!