Thursday, December 17, 2009

Bronco Games..

Katelyn hanging out with cute cousin Cade. She adores him. He looks so stylish and was a great fan clapping for the Broncos!! Here's Stephen teaching Preston what he knows how to do best. Yell and taunt the other team. Preston got the hang out it pretty quick.
I love this picture with Carl and Preston intently watching the game. Too cute.

We have only been able to go to one Bronco Basketball game this year but are planning on hitting a whole slew of them. Last year was chaos because I was breast feeding Preston and Katelyn kept running off. This time Preston just hung out and yelled and clapped. Katelyn wanted to go upstairs to get her coated almonds and then she was great. We look forward to more games and our kids behaving!!

1 comment:

Cammy Patton said...

Cheer loud for me. It makes me sad to see the stands so empty - They call Boise - bronco nation - but people seem to forget they also play sports other than football. Bugs me bugs me bugs me - so way to be a true fan!