Monday, November 30, 2009

Freaky

Sometimes I have these things that I would like to refer to as "night terrors". One time I thought a man was standing by the side of my bed and I started screaming. Another time there was a ghost lady at the end of my bed and I freaked out. One time I thought a spider was coming down on my head and I freaked out again. And sometimes I just scream and wake myself and Stephen up or I just start crying. Usually I am in a trance and I am not sure what happened, but everytime it freaks me out. Well last night I had one and Katelyn was in our bed. I don't remember what happened but when I came to, she was at the end of our bed and said that I was pushing her. She wouldn't even sleep by me for the rest of the night because I scared her so bad. Isn't that freaky? How do you even help something like this? I am obviously a freak. Just kidding, but seriously I feel bad that it affected Katelyn. Thanks for letting me vent, it was a whole lot cheaper than counseling! :)

3 comments:

Kami Satterlee said...

I used to have these as a kid. My only advice...stop watching freaky things?? I did that and they stopped. I used to come into my moms room and then start freaking out and screaming and seeing people like I was on drugs or something. It is scary, I'm sorry friend.

Rendi said...

I used to get up, shower, yell and swear at my mom when she tried to get me to go back to bed, and then go to bed all wet. I also used to go out when I was little in the snow in my bare feet with my bag packed. Spiders were imagined many times as well as cute puppies sometimes. I think we are all crazy once in a while and stress directly affects how nutty! Good luck with that!

Burton Family said...

Kendra.. your kids are so cute!! i love those pictures!! my family blog is marynkellynkids.blogspot.com