Wednesday, November 11, 2009

This is for you Amberly...

Okay so my cousin Amberly challenged readers of her blog to post 5 things they are grateful for until Thanksgiving. I will do my best, so hold on for the ride. I am grateful everyday, it's just posting it that will be the challenge. :) These are all random for the days and aren't in order of importance.

1. My iphone has these awesome apps. Like one that tells me all of the calories in fast food items so I don't eat something crazy. And my newest favorie that is a checklist. I am definately a list person. This reminds me to floss my teeth, say my personal prayers, and read my scriptures. I know that's sad for a girl my age but I didn't grow up doing it daily so I am a work in progress.

2. I am grateful that I can go to the grocery store and I don't have to worry about what I am buying. I can afford all the food that we need and then some. I always want to buy groceries for people when I see them in line putting things back or not buying alot. It makes me sad, people should be able to buy groceries.

3. I am grateful for my adorable children. They challenge me everyday, and they make me laugh everyday. I love that I loved them from the first minute they arrived and I love that they also loved me. Our love is eternal and unconditional, it amazes me quite often.

4. I am grateful that Stephen and I are still very much in love. He gets more and more handsome to me. We have a fantastic relationship. We are very good friends and we enjoy being with one another.

5. I am grateful that I can continue to grow and learn with my knowledge of the gospel. My testimony isn't the strongest and I love that I can still work on it.

See you tomorrow! Any one else want to get in on this? Just until Thanksgiving, let's be grateful!!!

2 comments:

Amberly said...

you're the greatest! the grocery issue is something lots of people take for granted, but definately something to be grateful for. and the fact that you're aware of your marriage relationship and the fact that it takes work to keep it great is also huge. I've been married 10 years and it kills me how many of my friends are just "living together," as opposed to really enjoying each other. loved this list... can't wait for tomorrow!!

Cammy Patton said...

Beautiful! I love this idea...