Saturday, November 28, 2009

My awesome kids

Okay maybe I am a bad mom but I burst out laughing when Katelyn told me this and I have been laughing ever since. We went to a movie with the Nicolaysen's today and Katelyn and Preston were babysat by this sweet 13 year old girl from their ward. When we got home she told us the kids were angels, Katelyn confessed later that this was not the truth.

Katelyn: Guys I have a question.

Mom and Dad: Okay what's your question?

Katelyn: Molly was really mean to me and said, "Don't pick your nose." And I started crying and I said, "I will kill you."

Mom and Dad: (Laughing but trying really hard not to) Katelyn we don't talk like that, we don't kill people.

Katelyn: Well I won't kill her but if she is mean to me, then I will kill her.

Yikes. Don't know where she learned that. She cracks us up everyday.

On a Happier note:

Preston has been talking up a storm. He says "juice" when he is thirsty and sees a drink. He can say da da, ma ma, ba ba, but now he has also started to say sissy, and cheese. How cute is that? Stephen was eating a roll the other day and we both swear he said jibrish that sounded almost identical to "my roll". With him walking all over the place and his cute little hair cut, he is turning into a little boy. I am so thankful for both my children.

1 comment:

Brittainy Nelson said...

seriously Kendra the "i will kill her" is funny but hmm scary!! haha got to love kids and the things they say miss you guys!