Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thankful Day 2

1. I am thankful for health insurance. It is a great blessing that I don't have to stress when my family is sick and to be able to get our teeth cleaned 2x a year.

2. I am thankful for my weight loss. It has helped me to feel more like myself and also feel that I am important enough to take time for myself. Mychildren are better off because I am happier.

3. I am thankful that I got to go zip lining in Maui, it was something that I have always wanted to do.

4. I am thankful that Preston is walking. He is too cute and it is so fun to see him grow.

5. I am thankful for Katelyn and her spunky attitude and shear honesty. She is the reason that I am up right now at 5 am. She had a coughing fit which turned into a drink, a snack, potty time, and who knows what. Normally I don't give her juice at night, but she asked for it and I said yes because she is sick.

She said, "Wow you are being really nice to me. Why are you giving me juice at night?"

Mom: "Because you are sick and I love you."

Katelyn: "Ya and when I am better and you tell me no, then I will cry and say, I want juice, I want juice."

YIKES!! Well at least I know that when she whines that she knows exactly what she is doing which makes it 10x easier to tell her NO. Ha ha.

3 comments:

Amberly said...

ha! she is such a little smarty-pants!! so hilarious that she knows you will tell her no when she's not sick. and amen for health insurance.

Anna Beal said...

LOL! Love the juice part...too funny.

Krista Hegstrom said...

That's freakin' cute! What a little cute manipulator! ha!