Friday, November 13, 2009

Grateful Day 3

1. I am grateful for my sewing lessons that I received for Christmas last year and am just now doing today. Opps.

2. I am grateful for Preston sleeping through the night the last 3 nights. I have been conditioned to jump up and make him a bottle whenever he cries and the Doctor told me to cut him off. I have and surprise, he has slept!

3. I am grateful for Diet Coke. I am addicted, and I love it.

4. We were supposed to go on a dinner date last night and Katelyn got a fever so we had to stay home. I am grateful for Stephen picking up a pizza last minute so I didn't have to cook. And for picking up popsicles, and for unloading and loading the dishwasher. You rock my socks.

5. I am grateful that we have 2 beautiful cars that function properly and I don't have to worry if they are safe to transport my children. That is a huge blessing.

No comments: