Thursday, December 17, 2009

I love this picture because it appears that they are having a conversation and Preston thinks it's pretty amuzing.
Katelyn seemed timid and shy the whole time but she sat with Santa for 5-10 minutes, sang a song at the top of her lungs and let him read her letter.


Stephen, Preston, and "the soilder of love". Katelyn was in love with him last year, this year it's Preston's turn.


I really wanted these pictures, I didn't turn out as attractive as I had hoped.
When in doubt, turn the picture into black and white. :)

Katelyn colored a picture for Santa and I helped her write a letter. Apparently there is a Santa and then there is a Clause. Clause is going to turn into a little baby, a baby girl. Katelyn has been obsessed with babies. She has been telling people that her mom is going to have a baby girl. Not true by the way. :) She sang him a Christmas song that went like this, "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas..(gibberish to the tune)." and then repeat about 10 times.

1 comment:

Amy Michelle said...

I think the pictures of you and Stephen turned out way cute!!!! You look great!