Thursday, December 17, 2009

Post Overload, keep scrolling

Katelyn had her dance recital last night. She was so stinking cute. I was so proud of her. She did really good. I told her that her dad was going to buy her a rose and then they sold out. So when she got done, she asked for her roses like 5 times. Stephen ran to the store and bought her a dozen. They danced to "These are a few of my Favorite things."
Katelyn is in love with the Grinch movie. During rehearsal the song before she was to go out was Mr. Grinch. Katelyn started crying because she wanted to dance to the Grinch song. I was terrified she was going to throw another fit, but she did really good. She sang along to the song, it was cute.
Afterwards we went to Artic Circle with Aunt Julia, and Grandpa and Grandma Nicolaysen. What a great family night. My mother also came but left right afterwards.

I love this picture with her in her winter coat and rain boots. Hello, Idaho!

4 comments:

Jefferson & ReNae said...

She looks great Kendra. I love the boots. Hope you are doing well.

Anna Beal said...

That was a ton of posts! You've been busy!

Amy Michelle said...

Super cute! I am glad it all went well.

Krista Hegstrom said...

How cute is she! I hope she didn't knock somone over like you did when we had our ballet recital! Ha! Remember that? So funny!