Thursday, February 25, 2010

Get your craft on..

Preston's new picture frame. My camera super sucks. Looks all blurry, sorry.
And for the life of me I can't get these to turn. They turn on Picasa and on my pictures file and then they download sideways. So I guess my computer sucks too. User error you ask yourself, not possible. :)

Katelyn's picture frame that actually has a picture in it.

And Katelyn's magnet board, that is, you guessed it, sideways. Anywho, I have had a frame and magnet board made for Katelyn, and the supplies for Preston, just haven't done it. I just went to the scrapbook store yesterday to get paper for Buddy's. And then I decided to bite the bullet and just do them, considering Preston is almost a YEAR and a HALF OLD! Gosh I suck. I still have yet to do a scrapbook of his first year, haven't even started it. I didn't have the color of paint that I wanted so I mixed literally like 6 different colors. It turned out a greyish, blueish, poopish color. But hey, it's done. I did a car theme for his because that's what we will have in "Our infamous next house." Ha ha. His room is painted in a jungle theme and I just don't feel right about mixing the jungle with cars. Call me crazy. Alright, I'm out of here.


3 comments:

The Nielsons said...

Those are way cute! Good job for just stepping up and getting them done. I'm a digital scrapbooker which is way easy and faster than the cut and paste way and since you have a year's worth of pics of Preston, call if you want some help doing one for him...or just call me and hang out anyway:)

Aunt Debi said...

Darling picture frames Kendra. You are crafty! Cute kids too!

Anna Beal said...

So cute Kendra! I wish I had craftyness in me...alas....I live through talent like you.