Friday, February 26, 2010

Little Miss Sassy Frass



After chasing Katelyn with a camera and getting terrible pictures, see below. She finally decided she did want to look cute on the blog. Haa.
I have been dying to get Katelyn's hair cut in an a line. So I cleverly convinced her that she wanted to get her hair cut like mine. She was pissed while getting it cut. In the car she said, "I telled you that I wanted YOU to cut my hair like yours! UGH." She wants me to cut it like her's now. Baa haa. If she ever kept a bow or rubber band in, then that could be a possibility. She has been such a stinker bug lately. She is constantly defying authority and pushing the limits. Sometimes I want to spank her or pull my hair. I have been pulling her close and hugging her and that seems to work the best. Who would have thought? :) I love my little sassy frass so much even when she is a stinky bug.

4 comments:

Kami Satterlee said...

I love her A-line! She is super sassy!

Brassy Apple said...

OH it's darling! :)

Cammy Patton said...

Adorable little haircut! And the sass just gives it more personality.

Krista Hegstrom said...

Look at her little cuteness! So fun!