Monday, February 8, 2010

L.O.V.E.

I LOVE these shoes. I found them online today and called Stephen to see if I could have an advance on my birthday money. Hee hee. We have started the Dave Ramsey Debt program and this is the first month that we are officially on a budget. So it would only make sense that I found my dream shoes for $40. Lucky for me, my husband LOVES me and he said I could get them for Valentines Day. Thanks baby! My feet are going to look Hot in these shoes! By the way, we are not in debt at all and if we were then I wouldn't even be thinking about this. :)

5 comments:

Angela said...

cute shoes!

and I really don't think you have to explain yourself to anyone :)

Amberly said...

two things: first, totally worth $40, they are completely darling. second, we live on a budget too and it makes life so happy. good luck!

Taylor and Heidi Moore said...

so cute!! I love pink, and those are especially cute!

jess said...

cute shoes. and perfect for valentine's day. hope things are going well for you.


jess

richardsonclan.blogspot.com

Brian | Juliana said...

Hey Kendra- glad we found each other's blogs. I crack up when I see your updates on myface! Hope there is another reunion soon so we can see you guys again.