Friday, February 26, 2010

New Desk and V-Day

For Valentine's Day Stephen and I went out Saturday night. We weren't able to get into Texas Roadhouse so we grabbed a quick bite at Q'doba's or something like that. And then we went and saw Avatar in 3d. The first 5 minutes I was pissed that we paid the extra 6 bucks for blurry glasses, and then my eyes adjusted and I really liked it. Such a weird movie, but actually pretty good. I didn't want to see it because I hate doing things that everyone else does. It's really the only way I can rebel in my life now. :) Stephen took Katelyn with him to pick out flowers for me and she picked these out for herself. Ha. I got teary eyed when I saw that he got her flowers too. She is so very lucky to have a Dad that loves her so very much!
Check out these gorgeous flowers! I took a picture because they don't last long and I want to remember how beautiful they are!

Okay this is our awesome new desk. It's so freaking cute and we are finally "in style". We bought it from Office Depot or Max, I get confused for $119! What up?! It's cheap, but so are we, and it fits perfectly in our overstuffed living room.

This is our old desk that I bought before we got married for our little home. I got it from a garage sale for $50. It's served us well, but I will not miss it.

No comments: