Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter Dresses and having an older sister...

Since Conference was during Easter weekend, we got dressed up the week before. Katelyn had her hair curled like mine and wore her hat that Grandma Mary bought for her last year and a sweater from Grandpa Mike and Grandma Rochelle.
She really wanted her bear to be in the picture. Ha ha.Okay I am sorry, maybe I am a bad mom but this just cracks me up. Preston walked out of Katelyn's room wearing this today. I was going to originally just post this but then found the cute Easter pictures too. It's just a coincidence that it is the same hat.Just for kicks I had him pose next to a baby stroller. Watch in 20 years Oprah is going to say that I either made him gay or encouraged it. Whatever! He's just expressing his femine side. I have no doubt that he will turn out normal, it's because of that reason I can laugh about it. Come on, it's funny! We have a video of him playing basketball that I promise will be coming soon. It's funny too!

5 comments:

Amberly said...

beckham wants clippies in his hair and polish on his nails... big sisters are a major influence! I'm not worried, there are plenty of cars, trucks and trains in there too!!

Patty said...

JJ tries to put clips in hi hair too. It's funny. He puts on his sisters' dress up shoes too. You just need to get Preston some boy hats to play with. If you can find one that stays open, would be good for his age. And just so no one in confused, JJ has more trucks then any boy needs, air planes too. Loves Buzz, fire trucks, and beating up his little brother.

Mother of two struggling through life said...

Hey Kendra. My mom and dad got a picture of my brother wearing my easter bonnet and white gloves holding my purse when he was two. He turned out just fine! LOL!!

Cammy Patton said...

Ha! I love it!

Brassy Apple said...

ha ha! every boy that has an older sister got dressed up in their stuff! it happens whether they do it or their sisters do it to them. too cute!