Friday, April 16, 2010

My Birthday


I got so spoiled for my birthday this year. I was able to go to lunch with my Dad and step-Mom Rochelle at Applebees. I went to lunch with my Mom at a little Mexican restaurant here in Kuna. I got to go spend the day at Wahooz with Stephen playing laser tag, miniature golf, and go cart racing. He even let me win 3x playing the basketball game and he bought me some cotton candy. My cute little neighbor boys share my birthday and they chose to go there too, so we had a lot of fun together. They turned 9 by the way and I turned 25, and we chose the same place, yikes. I wanted a Princess and the Frog birthday cake because I am immature so Stephen picked up this beauty for me, it was delicious. I got some super cool jeans, some perfume, and a bike trailer/jogging stroller. Tonight I am going to a girls night out and we are going to dinner and a movie. I planned it on my birthday week but didn't really tell people it's for my birthday, but in my head it's totally for my birthday. And next week I am going ice skating with my favorite cousin, I am super excited for that. Thanks for all the cards and wishes on facebook. I have really felt the love. You guys are all the best.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Happy B-day! Looks like the PERFECT day, and I love your cake! I would have picked the same one! :)

Cammy Patton said...

Proof that you are a super cool person by your choice of b-day cake. Happy Birthday!

Rendi said...

so where are we going next year on the actual day???

Katie and Paul said...

Ok totally jealous of your cake! Glad you had a great birthday!