Saturday, May 29, 2010

Camping





(Yes there are children in there)

Katelyn has turned several spaces in our house into "camping". There is our walk-in closet, burrowed in Stephen's clothes, and behind our couch under a table. I have been wanting to get her a tent for a very long time. I was trying to wait until her birthday which is in August, but I got too excited and finally convinced Stephen. I have been doing a lot of shopping around because I am cheap. I found this baby for $20 on walmart.com and it comes with a "pack pack" and flashlight. Katelyn got in and was so excited and just sat there. Preston got in and immediately started rough housing. So now when they get in, it tips every which way and because our living room is small, they run into furniture. About every 5 minutes we have to console one of them from getting an owie. I love it--Stephen not so much.

2 comments:

Amberly said...

I sent you an email with the address... did you not get it?? I need an updated email address! send your check to:

Michelle Carter
2505 W. Bloch Road
Phoenix, AZ 85041

I'm so glad you're doing this! I vote for pilates until your ankle is ready to jump around!

Anna Beal said...

I LoVE the tent Kendra! What is it with kids and the need to camp 24/7???