Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Mad

My Mother-in-law has always been an expert picture hanger. Whenever we need to hang something, Stephen calls his mom. And she comes over with a ruler and a level. It's always driven me crazy. Why can't I just eye ball it? I learned a very important lesson today.

Argh! Preston's mad because he is teething, he doesn't really cry, he yells, very loudly. Mom is mad because she can't hang some stupid pictures and because Preston keeps yelling. Katelyn is mad because Preston is yelling and she is trying to watch her show, and because Mom is yelling at Preston. "Don't lell at my buddy!!" Katelyn yells. Good times at the Nicolaysen household. And Stephen will be mad tonight when he sees how many holes his sweet wife with good intentions put into his freshly painted wall. There is solace (for me anyways) knowing that tonight I get to go shake my groove thing like a little school girl while Kenny Chesney prances around in his tight jeans. Ahhh.

2 comments:

Joni said...

haha...i always just eyeball it too. It never works out well though. :) Have fun with Kenny!

The Kelly Variety said...

KEnny sounds fun! I eyeball it and then hang it with pins or tacks. I'm not sure they shoud work, but they do!