Sunday, March 21, 2010

Jason Aldean Concert

My in-laws really love me and gave me some tickets to the Jason Aldean concert at the Taco Bell Arena. At first I only had 2 tickets, then 4, then last minute I found out I could have 6! I had the hardest time finding people to go last minute, but I got some seriously awesome girls to go and we had the greatest time ever!!!!! Luke Bryan, the opening act, I liked him more than Jason Alean. He would shake his tush on the stage like nothing else. We danced like retards and had the greatest time. I did this crazy dance move and Luke Bryan pointed at me and did my dance move!!! I am not even kidding you! It was the coolest thing ever!
Okay so I did not wear a cowboy hat. This nasty group of old cowboy men were sitting in front of us and kept staring at our super awesome dance moves. So one of them hands his hat to Carolyn and tells her to put it on my head! Sick huh? But I just went with it. I am pretty sure that I contracted lice from it.

Carolyn, Krista, Kaysha, and Kendra.

Carolyn took our picture and before she did I said, "Hey it's the KKK." I was the only one who thought that was funny.

Kaysha has been my good friend for 8 years now. We have had our ups and downs and now we both have 2 children and are stay at home moms. It's super fun.

2 comments:

Anna Beal said...

I'm so glad you had fun! Sorry I couldn't make it. That would have been fun!

Krista Hegstrom said...

Thanks Kendra for the F.U.N! Kinda scares me for what ice skating will be like! j/k Adam said maybe we should wear tights and leotards and pretend like we are figure skaters! ha!