Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Things

-I am thinking of getting this sewing machine. The Brother one that I bought from Costco quit working and I tried calling them for a company to fix it and they told me to just return it. So I get to start all over, which is good and bad. This one is a Singer, let me know if you have any good or bad opinions.
http://www.sewingmachinesplus.com/singer-7463-sewing-machine.php?gclid=CNiOkMGR46ACFRQhnAodWG1PDQ

-This story is a prime example of my little sassy girl. Today I was cleaning the tub and she wanted to help but decided the only way she could was if she stripped down and got into the tub. Half way through she got out, dried off, and I found her laying naked on my couch.

Mom: "Katelyn, you need to get dressed, I don't want your butt on my couch, that's gross."

Fast forward a half an hour, I was showered and was sitting in front of the mirror doing my make up. Don't ask why, but I always get ready in the buff. Only I am not so buff and the views aren't too great, that's besides the point.

Katelyn walks in..."Mom, why are you naked? I don't like your butt on my carpet, it's really gross."

TOUCHE'. I had to laugh about that and had to share, sorry if I offended anyone. Hey at least there are no pictures with that story! Eh?!

-I almost scared Preston for life. Good thing Dad stepped in to save the day. I was at Target and saw washable swim diapers. What a great idea, I think to myself. Well the girl ones were little panties and the boy ones were like a swim suit. I already bought him a swim suit, I just needed the panties. So I brought home these pink panties with flowers on him to go UNDER his swim suit. Stephen insisted that his son will not wear those and so I will be taking them back to the store.

And the good times keep on rolling....

3 comments:

Tim, Jennie, Paisley, Claire and Moose said...

I really enjoyed the naked story. Thanks for sharing it was a good laugh

Krista Hegstrom said...

All the above stories = hilariousness! Good work nakey! ha! AND, The swim and run shop has the reusable swim diapers too in all types of colors...not just girly ones, so maybe check that out! Miss your life!

Krista Hegstrom said...

Oh, and this is Krista - I haven't really started the cook ahead blog yet, but I'm going to one day...! :)