Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My Birthday

So for those who know me pretty well, I love my birthday. I celebrate it as long as I can. I think of what I am going to get the day after my birthday for the next year. This year is a big one because I am going to be 25!! That sounds so old, although I feel like I am 40. My dream birthday party would have ponies, cotton candy machine, a jump house, and a bbq. Pretty much like a fair but for my birthday with all my friends and family. It's really not realistic or mature for me to have a birthday like that in my old age, someday I might just go for it, it will probably end of being one of my kid's birthdays. Anywho, this year I've got it all planned out. And these are all going to happen on different days to drag it out as long as I possibly can. :)

I am going to go ice skating with my favorite cousin Krista. We are going to hold hands and dance and pretend that we are retarded for majority of the time.

I am going to go to Wahzoo with Stephen and spend the day playing lazer tag, miniature golf, and racing go carts.

I want to go to the YMCA with my mom and brother Jordan, and my brother Jake and his cute wife and kids. I haven't cleared that one yet though. Or any of the following.

I want to go to lunch with my Dad and Step-mom Rochelle.

I think it would be super fun to go bowling with the Nicolaysen Clan.

I would love to get my girlfriends together and go to lunch or dinner.

Basically I just want to spend time with the people that I love and I find it easy to get them to hang out with me by pulling the birthday card. And I freaking love my birthday.

And if I have enough money, I would LOVE to go on a HOT AIR BALLOON RIDE!!! They are about $250 bucks though. Just don't know if it's worth it or not.

So my birthday is on April 14th, we've got a long way to go. Stephen's birthday is March 16th. We may get to sneak away to a hotel for the night. I try to do big stuff for his birthday but he's not really into all that stuff.

Anywho, these are just my random thoughts and an excuse to blog. Thanks for listening!

5 comments:

Stephen said...

I can't believe I'll finally be turning 24!

Kami Satterlee said...

Um...what about go on the cruise with Kami???!!!!! Or go dancing..I won't be preggers I'll just look like the fat girl in the bar!haha I'll buy us a round of diet coke!

Cammy Patton said...

Happy Birthday so soon! Give Krista a hug from me - I love your birthday plans - I hope they all come true! :)

Krista said...

I can't believe I made the awesome list of birthday wishes! :) I'm so lucky! I love your stinkin' guts and yes, we will do all of the mentioned items! ha!

Croslands said...

I love that you drag it out. 25 is so young. Live it up and get in all of the playing that you can.