Friday, March 12, 2010

Let's talk about S...

SODA! You naughty. It is seriously getting to be so expensive. I tried to find coupons online and couldn't, can't find them on the box anymore, so I decided to write Diet Coke a little love note. Here is my actual email to them, I will let you know if it produces any results.

Dear Diet Coke,

I love you so very much. Especially with Lime. You are my favorite. I am just not sure if I can afford to drink you anymore. Everywhere I go, it's almost $5 for a 12 pack. I have kept my eye out for coupons on your cute little box but I haven't been seeing them. Any suggestions on where to find coupons so that you and I can continue our little love affair?

Sincerely yours,
Kendra Nicolaysen

2 comments:

Cammy Patton said...

I understand your sentiments exactly (except with Pepsi)- Love the e-mail! It really is so pricey to have a soda affair... but I don't think I am as strong as you to say goodbye.

Cairlissa said...

Hey, a little FYI walgreens has coke products on sale this week starting the 28th, you can usually find coupons at the store but if you need some I have extra. Maybe I'll see you there, I need to restock my diet coke supply.